Sunday, May 17, 2020

Self-Promotion Sunday!

Hello everyone! And welcome once again to Self-Promotion Sunday. I apologize that I am super horrible at keeping up with these as of late. Quarantine has been getting to me as of late, and with the end of the school year approaching, I have been feeling more burnout as of late. With my impending move, I have been doing less and less work. Normally, around this time of year, I would be ramping up production to get ready for cons, but with more and more cons cancelling before I move, I have just been feeling horrendous. It's harder and harder lately to get the urge to do a lot of drawing or sculpting. As I said, I think quarantine has been getting to me. While I am not going to go running out once things are lifted (I still want to be safe), I miss going out to a movie, I miss going to the mall, heck I miss going to WORK!

I do appreciate our essential workers from the bottom of my heart, even if those essential workers are not obvious. For example, where my significant other works, they have been making masks for the front line workers. Check it out here: http://connecticut.news12.com/story/42043656/danbury-company-shifts-gears-to-make-face-shields-for-hospitals
Another con has bitten the dust, and I am feeling like my summer of convention fun has been ruined. Here is the updated list:

CouchCon: June 25-28
ConnetiCon: July 9-12
TrotCon: POSTPONED TO 2021
TerrifiCon: August 14-16 
RetroWorld Expo: September 5-6
CT GamerCon: September 12-13
Hudson Valley CC: September 26-27
IncrediCon: October/November (TBD) 

Anyway, there is one thing I have finished, which are some paint pours with Justice League hero silhouettes cut into them. I made them for TerrifiCon, although who knows if that's going to happen at this rate.

I also have put up some stuff on my Etsy page that I haven't had up before, like my buttons and MLP prints. I'm working on getting up my smaller prints, but that might take a bit longer. Make sure you check them out!:
Buttons: https://www.etsy.com/listing/787763606/2-inch-buttons?ref=shop_home_active_7
Prints: https://www.etsy.com/listing/803066763/last-chance-mlp-prints?ref=shop_home_active_3

And remember, check out my Redbubble and TeePublic pages!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Fluttershy Friday! I'M MOVING!!! (Also, #154, 155, 156, and 157!!!)

 OK, so first and foremost, SO SORRY for not a lot of posts. Creative burnout is real, as well as some BIG news... I AM MOVING INTO MY OWN H...