Friday, February 1, 2019

Happy Fluttershy Friday! (#116, 117, 118, 119?)

Hello everypony! And happy Fluttershy Friday! I am back from a week of being extremely ill, and am back in the swing of things! I have 4 new Flutters to show off this week, including a new Flutterbat! Let's begin!

The first two are Flutters using the new Cutie Mark Crew figurines, the mini ones. Now, at first, I honestly thought I was going to hate these things. They looked too weird, like they were trying to be chibi but not quite. But since I got the bigger one, I have succumbed to this cuteness. So now, I have an original Fluttershy and a custom Flutterbat! Aren't these two adorable??




Now, the next two are sort of on the fence. First is a zilla size G4.5 Fluttershy, no real importance or uniqueness. I honestly was originally considering making her into a Flutterbat, and I may still do that.






Lastly, is another fashion size Fluttershy, this one the one that had the really long mane/tail that had weird strings in it. This one I got recently and didn't realize that some of the strings were cut off. Honestly, her hair was in such a state that I am surprised that I didn't give up and turn it into a bait. I am wondering if I should make this girl into a Rainbow Powered Fluttershy.





What are your thoughts on the last two? Any suggestions?? Should I keep them or bait them?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Fluttershy Friday! I'M MOVING!!! (Also, #154, 155, 156, and 157!!!)

 OK, so first and foremost, SO SORRY for not a lot of posts. Creative burnout is real, as well as some BIG news... I AM MOVING INTO MY OWN H...