Friday, May 3, 2019

Fluttershy Friday!

I know, I know, it's been a while, but I haven't really gotten any new Fluttershy's, nor have I seen anything that is really grabbing my interest. I HAVE been in talks for another plush Flutterbat, but not much else. Do you know of any Fluttershys or Flutterbats that you think would make a good addition to my collection? Send it my way or leave a comment for me.


Recently, I made two cute Flutterbats from the Cutie Mark Crew Fluttershy human version. I think these came out adorable, so I am going to keep one for myself and sell the other. It was interesting doing a mini piece, as I have rarely worked this small. There's a lot of detail that went into this. But I do need some new Fluttershy pieces. I would love to get leads on some new stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Fluttershy Friday! I'M MOVING!!! (Also, #154, 155, 156, and 157!!!)

 OK, so first and foremost, SO SORRY for not a lot of posts. Creative burnout is real, as well as some BIG news... I AM MOVING INTO MY OWN H...