Friday, January 4, 2019

Fluttershy Friday!!! Check out the Collection!

Welcome to an all new Fluttershy Friday! Sorry it's a bit late, just got back from seeing "The Mule" (check for the review on Monday!) I have a few new, smaller Flutters to add to the collection: 3 new blind bags, which to an extent, I am not sure why I never did a lot of the blind bags in the first place. Probably because many of them were pretty much the same, minus glitter or neon. So, now we have 108, 109, and 110! Check them out below.

So first up, here are the newest Flutters for the army!






Also, like I said, I did a bit of rearranging of the Flutters. Before, I had the Flutters like this:



With these two all by their lonesome!:




Now, I did a bit of rearranging. I put the sleeping Flutters up top, where there was a bit of room. My 100th Flutter is now with many of the other plushies, and Flutterbat by WhiteDove has a friend (it was too big to join the rest)!:




I am looking for more Flutters, so if you know of any that you think might be missing, please let me know!!! Come back on Sunday, and check out the latest pieces who are done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Fluttershy Friday! I'M MOVING!!! (Also, #154, 155, 156, and 157!!!)

 OK, so first and foremost, SO SORRY for not a lot of posts. Creative burnout is real, as well as some BIG news... I AM MOVING INTO MY OWN H...