Sunday, January 6, 2019

Happy Self-Promotion Sunday!!!

Hello everyone and welcome to Self-Promotion Sunday!!! I hope everyone is having a good new year so far. I am hitting the point where I am probably going to take a short break from figurines for a while and focus more on a few digital pieces I have been wanting to do, especially since I have my graduate program reaching towards the finish line in the next few months. So I wanted to give everyone a heads up about that happening. In the meantime, I've got three new pieces to showcase, so how about we check them out?

First up, I am super happy with how this new Dr. Who figure came out! Maybe I should look into doing some mini Weeping Angles in the coming weeks. So, this is another new piece of artwork to my Dr. Who art repertoire:





Next up, thank GOD these are done! I have been in a love/hate relationship with these two! The Kirin Queen has been giving me nothing but issues with the tail, and Autumn Blaze has just been a bit of a pain by way of painting.





They will be up soon on Etsy! Come back tomorrow for my newest movie review!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Fluttershy Friday! I'M MOVING!!! (Also, #154, 155, 156, and 157!!!)

 OK, so first and foremost, SO SORRY for not a lot of posts. Creative burnout is real, as well as some BIG news... I AM MOVING INTO MY OWN H...