Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Welcome to the New Year WIPW!

Welcome to the new year, everyone! It's the first Work In Progress Wednesday (WIPW) of 2019!!! Let's take a look at what's in the works, shall we?

So, let's start with a few basic projects. First up, I FINALLY figured out what to make this Flash Sentry into...10th Gen Doctor Who! My favorite! David Tennant was awesome in this role!




Next up, these are FINALLY in better shape than where they were some time ago: Autumn Blaze and the Kirin Queen, both of which have been giving me trouble on the tail. They finally worked out, though!








Next up, these blind bags were giving me trouble on what to make them into. I honestly hate getting some of the blind bag figurines, and now, finally, I figured out something to turn them into! This is where they are at right now:








I also got a commission recently! It's been a while since I've done a hand painted piece for a commission, so I am not counting when I made the hand painted cards for the MLP swaps I took part in. But this one is pretty elaborate! It's just waiting on a few more crystals to complete it:


Next up, here's a small sneak peak at some big projects I am working on: one will be personal, two will be for charity auctions (hopefully one will be for the last BronyCon!) All I can say is, these are definitely taking a lot of effort and time! So, who wants to guess what I am making?:


Come back on Friday for some new Fluttershys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Fluttershy Friday! I'M MOVING!!! (Also, #154, 155, 156, and 157!!!)

 OK, so first and foremost, SO SORRY for not a lot of posts. Creative burnout is real, as well as some BIG news... I AM MOVING INTO MY OWN H...