Sunday, February 3, 2019

Happy SPS!!

Hello everyone, and welcome to another Self-Promotion Sunday! Today, I am updating the list of conventions I will be attending this coming year, because I cannot believe I forgot one or two of them in the initial list! So with that in mind, here is the current updated list (which we all know can get bigger):

CT GamerCon: March 23rd and March 24th
Undiscovered Realm Con: May 4th and May 5th
Hudson Valley ComicCon: May 11th and May 12th
MinCon: July 13th
LockCity ComicCon: July 27th
BronyCon: August 1st to August 4th (TO BE DETERMINED BUT WILL BE ATTENDING NO MATTER WHAT!)

In the meantime, I have been SWAMPED lately with both work and grad school, which given that I am still learning to balance the former, and almost done with the latter, is not surprising. I have also been extremely sick, hence my absence from last week. I have been coughing so badly that it makes me shake. This is not the first time I have been sick this school year, and it's actually becoming both frustrating and frightening. Frustrating because this is about the 3rd or 4th time within 6 months that I have been sick, and frightening because of that same reason. So it has made doing any work very hard to do because the coughing has been causing a lot of shaking. I hope to have more answers this week.

But in the times that I have NOT been shaking, I got these two ladies done. Since She-Ra is on the rise again, I figured to use some baits I had to make her mount, Swift Wind. Maybe I will make a few She-Ra figurines from some EQG Minis. But these girls should be up on my Etsy soon, when I can stop coughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Fluttershy Friday! I'M MOVING!!! (Also, #154, 155, 156, and 157!!!)

 OK, so first and foremost, SO SORRY for not a lot of posts. Creative burnout is real, as well as some BIG news... I AM MOVING INTO MY OWN H...