Sunday, May 3, 2020

Happy Self-Promotion Sunday!

Hello fellow readers! I hope everyone is staying safe and healthy as we await the reopening of everything around us. Some places have already started, and I won't lie, there's a part of me that is impatient to go DO something outside of my home. One can only do the same thing over and over again for so long.

I know I mentioned that I would be taking a break shortly, and that's because I will be moving soon, as well as a lot of my cons have been cancelled. However, I have been doing my best to take part in virtual cons, and will have one (CouchCon) coming up at the end of June. Hopefully, my July conventions will be OK. But for now, let me give you a bit of an update on convention status



CouchCon: June 25-28
ConnetiCon: July 9-12
TrotCon: July 17-19 
TerrifiCon: August 14-16 
RetroWorld Expo: September 5-6
CT GamerCon: September 12-13
Hudson Valley CC: September 26-27
IncrediCon: October/November (TBD) 
 
In the meantime, I have up two more figurines on my Etsy page plus a sponsored pin design, a few new designs on both my TeePublic and Redbubble pages, and some keychain designs in the works. Let's start with what's on Etsy: New papercrafts, new figurines, and an enamel pin that I helped sponsor of Daybreaker. I only have 9 of them, so better jump on them soon!
 


 


Here are some of my newer designs up on both my print pages or that will be turned into keychains (or all of the above):





No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Fluttershy Friday! I'M MOVING!!! (Also, #154, 155, 156, and 157!!!)

 OK, so first and foremost, SO SORRY for not a lot of posts. Creative burnout is real, as well as some BIG news... I AM MOVING INTO MY OWN H...