Sunday, April 14, 2019

Self-Promotion Sunday

Hello fellow readers! I write this as I lie in bed, sick as a dog. I am finally done with my exam, and can only hope that I pass, and will not have to write anything more with regards to that. So keep your fingers crossed for me, readers!

In the meantime, I am still looking for someone to let me share a table with them for BronyCon for at least one day. Is there anyone out there who will be a dear and share? I really just want one day, one single day, to vend some of my wares.

And speaking of wares, let me show off the new stuff, starting with the figurines that I have finished. They will be up for sale soon on my Etsy page, so keep an eye out on my Etsy page over the next few days!







Also, check out my new designs up on Redbubble, especially if you are as excited for "Endgame" as I am!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Fluttershy Friday! I'M MOVING!!! (Also, #154, 155, 156, and 157!!!)

 OK, so first and foremost, SO SORRY for not a lot of posts. Creative burnout is real, as well as some BIG news... I AM MOVING INTO MY OWN H...