Sunday, April 21, 2019

Happy Easter Sunday! (Self-Promotion!)

Hello fellow readers! So, some new cons on the radar, so lets update the convention list, shall we?

Undiscovered Realm Con: May 4th and May 5th
Hudson Valley ComicCon: May 11th and May 12th
MinCon: July 13th
LockCity ComicCon: July 27th
TerrifiCon: August 9th to the 11th
LI Tropic Con: August 18th
SyCon: September 14th
NaugyCon: TBD

I will still be attending BronyCon, but I have yet to find a saint who will help me out and share a table with me. I can only continue to ask for someone to help me out with this. As far as Undiscovered Con, I will make sure to post up a map next week. Info should be going out soon from the con. I also plan to apply to AnimeNYC, so keep fingers crossed for me for that!

New stuff is slowly getting done. I have been on break this past week, and I have been splitting my time between trying to finish designs for BronyCon Art Show and Charity Auction, and new merch. Speaking of Brony, though, my latest digital piece has been inspired by the 200th episode and I will put it up on Redbubble later on:



A few figurines done for this week. Most stuff I am holding off on putting up on my store because I have two cons coming up back to back, so I want to have enough merch. BUT, as there seems to be a bit of a vintage theme for this last season of My Little Pony, I have been doing a few throwbacks of older G1 ponies in G4 style! I have started my favorite girl, Dancing Butterflies, but I am waiting on new hair for her tail. In the meantime, you can check out Firefly, Flutterbye, Minty and Painting Time!








Also, another Twilight to add to the stock pile, tweaked my Rarity, plus another Luna (I am getting quite fond of this style of Luna). I also added a gem to my Bowsette, plus I am working on a Goose figurine! I need to make his collar, but I am quite proud of how he is coming out! He looks really realistic, that it's sort of scary to me.







 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Fluttershy Friday! I'M MOVING!!! (Also, #154, 155, 156, and 157!!!)

 OK, so first and foremost, SO SORRY for not a lot of posts. Creative burnout is real, as well as some BIG news... I AM MOVING INTO MY OWN H...