Sunday, April 28, 2019

Happy Self-Promotion Sunday!!!! (NO SPOILERS!!!)

Hello everyone!!! Hope everyone has been able to do something fun this weekend, besides go and see the new "Avengers" movie. I promise you there will be NO SPOILERS IN THIS POST! I also promise that in my Movie Review Monday blog tomorrow, I do not spoil anything. I did my best to make it a REACTION POST ONLY and reference only the trailers. I WILL be doing a longer blog about the movie in a few weeks.

In the meantime, first up: CONS ARE COMING! I have Undiscovered Realm Con coming up in the first weekend of May, and I can't wait. Check out the map to see where I will be!



The following weekend will be Hudson Valley Comic Con, and again, check out the map to see where I will be!




Next, I have a lot of new figurines ready to go for the cons! I am not posting any of these until after the cons--I am not going to run out of stock before the cons! But I have a lot of new stuff I can't wait to show off! First up, I FINALLY finished large Dancing Butterflies.




Next up, I did a Cutie Mark Crew Flutterbat! I kept one for myself, to add to my Fluttershy collection. I will go more into that on Friday!




Also, I updated Luna to give her more sparkly mane and tail.




Also, GOOSE IS FINISHED!!! I finally added collar! I love his look!




Lastly, new Eevee's, including SHINY Eevee! These have a tendency to be snatched up as soon as I put them out so I am definitely holding onto them until the cons!



Also, remember we got "Endgame" out now! I will be doing a few paintings of the Infinity Gauntlet over the next few days, doing some paint pouring techniques, and stuff, and I cannot wait to show them off! In the meantime, check out my "Endgame" inspired design (BY TRAILER, NOT BY THE MOVIE!):



No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Fluttershy Friday! I'M MOVING!!! (Also, #154, 155, 156, and 157!!!)

 OK, so first and foremost, SO SORRY for not a lot of posts. Creative burnout is real, as well as some BIG news... I AM MOVING INTO MY OWN H...