Friday, May 29, 2020

Fluttershy Friday! (139, 140, 141)

So, I've been very bad about trying to keep up with the blog lately. Between the end of the school year, feeling down in the dumps, and my upcoming move, things have just been a bit chaotic. Beyond that, I don't have much of an excuse, but I hope you can all forgive me. 

I have 3 new Fluttershy's to show off, two plushies from some of the online pony conventions I have been attending, and one from Amazon, a collector's piece that has become very popular with pony fans!

First is my newest officially licensed piece, the Bishoujo Fluttershy. I have been LUSTING after this piece for some time! It was quite lovely, but I wasn't able to afford her until recently. Right now, I am keeping her in her box, although I am not sure if I want to take her out even when I move. 






Next up, I got two mini plushies from some online conventions that I have been attending. Both of these little girls are quite adorable and while they look like a beanie style, they are not. They are quite solid. One was done by Lumiescent Plushies and the other by Hibiscus Stitch! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Fluttershy Friday! I'M MOVING!!! (Also, #154, 155, 156, and 157!!!)

 OK, so first and foremost, SO SORRY for not a lot of posts. Creative burnout is real, as well as some BIG news... I AM MOVING INTO MY OWN H...