Sunday, February 2, 2020

Self-Promotion Sunday AUNTIE STYLE!

Hey readers, I got BIG news! I am an AUNTIE!! Yes, I am an auntie, first time for me, to a lovely little nephew, and I do mean LITTLE! My little Baby Benji is only 6lbs! He's a shrimp! But he's a kicker! He's either going to be a runner or a soccer player, for real! But I am just super excited!

Anyway, in the meantime, I have a bunch of new pieces up on my Etsy page, including a bunch of new keychains. You can check out my new keychain video here:



I also have a few new papercraft designs, thanks to my friend Samoht Lion. It's hard for me to do more than digital designs in the winter time because my skin starts to crack, especially on my fingers, no matter how much I try to keep them moisturized. Especially the thumbs. I am not sure what it is, but I always have cracked thumbs. So in the meantime, though, check out the latest papercrafts, which include a design of Sunset Shimmer as an alicorn (a design that inspired me to make it as a digital piece), and a Nightmare Night piece, which includes glow in the dark paper. Below the papercrafts are the digital designs that the Sunset Shimmer inspired:









No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Fluttershy Friday! I'M MOVING!!! (Also, #154, 155, 156, and 157!!!)

 OK, so first and foremost, SO SORRY for not a lot of posts. Creative burnout is real, as well as some BIG news... I AM MOVING INTO MY OWN H...