Sunday, January 5, 2020

First Self-Promotion Sunday of the New Decade!

Hello my fellow readers! Welcome to the new decade! And we are on the first self-promotion Sunday of the new year!


Not much happening this first SPS, except for two new paper cutout designs, courtesy of Samoht Lion Designs. Another one of my Pony Princess designs, and another two of my popular Daybreaker/Nightmare Moon silhouettes, which can also be purchased on For Fans By Fans. These two designs will be up on my Etsy site before the week is out, make sure you check them out! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Fluttershy Friday! I'M MOVING!!! (Also, #154, 155, 156, and 157!!!)

 OK, so first and foremost, SO SORRY for not a lot of posts. Creative burnout is real, as well as some BIG news... I AM MOVING INTO MY OWN H...