Sunday, February 9, 2020

Happy Self-Promotion Sunday

Hello to all my fellow readers! I hope the new year is treating everyone right, and you are ready for the upcoming con season. For all my fans, con season is fast approaching, and I cannot wait for a new round of cons. There will be some old stand bys, some cons I cannot make due to confluct (I'M SORRY UNDISCOVERED!!!!) and some new cons this year too! I am super excited for everything and cannot wait to start selling. Here's the Con List so far for 2020:

CT GamerCon: March 21-22
IncrediCon: March 28-29
Hudson Valley CC: May 9-10
ConnetiCon: July 9-12
TrotCon: July 17-19 (Pending)
TerrifiCon: August 14-16
Retro World Expo: September 19-20

Now, on to some new stuff. I am working on a few sculptures as well as a commission, but the cold weather prevents me from finishing a lot of stuff. Thankfully, I have a few days off coming up that I can finish a few pieces and do some touch ups. And right now, it's lots of Pokemon stuff right now as I gear up for CTGamer Con.

First up, better pictures of my newest Eevelutions, Flareon and Sylveon. I won't be putting these up on Etsy because I want to see how these go over at CTGamer before I put them on Etsy. I am also working on a normal Eevee as well.




Next up, Galarian Ponyta! These girls still require some detail work, but I cannot wait to put them up! I will keep one girl for CTGamer, an the other will go up on Etsy once done.



Lastly, Pokemon trainer Nessa! Her hair gave me issues, but I am liking how she is coming out. I still need to to her Pokeball and her stand, among a few other details, but I love how she's coming out. I want to do a Melony at some point once I get her done.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Fluttershy Friday! I'M MOVING!!! (Also, #154, 155, 156, and 157!!!)

 OK, so first and foremost, SO SORRY for not a lot of posts. Creative burnout is real, as well as some BIG news... I AM MOVING INTO MY OWN H...