Sunday, February 23, 2020

Happy Self-Promotion Sunday, CON NEWS!!!!

Happy SPS y'all! This girl has got some EXCITING news: I AM GOING TO TROTCON!!!! 




That's right, the next big convention on the (somewhat) eastern coast since BronyCon has closed it's doors has accepted this girl RIGHT HERE to make the trek to Ohio and vend from July 17th to the 19th!! I cannot TELL YOU how PUMPED I am!!! This does mean I am going to have to start pumping out some more pony designs in the next few weeks, especially since this con sold out of rooms not once, but like THREE TIMES! Not only that, but they had to turn down 2/3 of the vendor applicants!! THIS IS MASSIVE PEOPLE!!



Needless to say, I cannot express my gratitude enough that I am one of the chosen few to get in. 


I've started doing some more variants of my yin-yang minimalist pony designs at the urging of some of my vendor friends, the big ones being the princesses, along with their evil counterparts. I am working on a Nightmare Moon vs. Nightmarity variant as well, along with an Octavia/DJ Pon-3, and since Tabitha St. German will be there (she is the voice actress of both Rarity and Princess Luna) I have a yin-yang variant of that in the works too.






I am also doing a variant of this design focusing on one face, to make a clown version of Zecora, the zebra character from the show. There is a reason for this: since this year's theme for TrotCon is circus/carnival theme, the running joke has become the Afro Circus gif from Madagascar and since that was a zebra doing it, how could I resist making one using the zebra character from MLP?





All these designs will go up on my Redbubble and my TeePublic space soon, just need to find the time to sit down and do them! So keep an eye out for all that!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Fluttershy Friday! I'M MOVING!!! (Also, #154, 155, 156, and 157!!!)

 OK, so first and foremost, SO SORRY for not a lot of posts. Creative burnout is real, as well as some BIG news... I AM MOVING INTO MY OWN H...