Friday, February 28, 2020

Happy Fluttershy Friday!!! (#134, 135, 136 & 137, PLUS BONUS FLUTTERSHY!!)

Hello my fellow readers! It's been a while since I have posted about my Fluttershy collection. Mostly because I have been working to get a huge Fluttershy I found on FB, but I had to slowly pay it off. I'll show that piece when it arrives, but in the meantime, I have a few new Fluttershy pieces, including a Fluttershy that I already had but I updated!

First up, my newest Fluttershy ponies: we have one from the Cutie Mark Crew macaroon set, the larger Fluttershy from the movie set of the Mane 6, another which is a glittery mini that you can find at random stores (seriously, I saw several at Stop & Shop), and lastly, I caved and got myself the new creepy looking G5. It's not as bad as I thought, but I don't understand the hooves.










Lastly, I took an older Zilla Fluttershy I had and decided to make it into a Fluttershy from the season finale. It didn't take much to do, although I did have to style the hair a bit, and add the lines under her eyes. I actually might do an older Fluttershy and Discord silhouette design soon, since we have confirmation of THAT ship in the show!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Fluttershy Friday! I'M MOVING!!! (Also, #154, 155, 156, and 157!!!)

 OK, so first and foremost, SO SORRY for not a lot of posts. Creative burnout is real, as well as some BIG news... I AM MOVING INTO MY OWN H...