Sunday, June 30, 2019

Self Promotion Sunday!!!

Hey everyone! Been a while since I got to really post anything. It's not much, but it's definitely more than I have been able to show lately. Super excited to show off some of this. I've been so focused on finishing up stuff for the BronyCon Art Show, and now trying to put together my newest cosplay to show off. But, I do have a few new items to show, and as always, you can check out my Etsy page right here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/TrotLOeilArt

First up, just a heads up, I am having a sale here on my Etsy page: Use the coupon HELPINGHAND at the end of your order, to get 15% off of any order over $35. I definitely could use your help as I try to pay off a few doctors bills from my injuries.

Now, check out the new items. First up, I was hard at work this morning, working on an idea I have wanted to do for some time: PONY PRINCESS PURSES! Right now, I have 6, but I am working on at least two more designs, and I will have another, surprise design, hopefully soon! But please, check out these sparkly beauties!






Next, I have had these two pieces done for a while, I just keep forgetting to post them: my Infinity Stones painting, and my Friendship Gauntlet patch!:


Another two pieces, one which I am debating on whether to sell or not, a Black Panther figurine and a Lauren Faust alicorn. The Lauren Faust alicorn I am debating on especially because she will be at the last BronyCon coming up, and I may want to give it to her. We will see.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Fluttershy Friday! I'M MOVING!!! (Also, #154, 155, 156, and 157!!!)

 OK, so first and foremost, SO SORRY for not a lot of posts. Creative burnout is real, as well as some BIG news... I AM MOVING INTO MY OWN H...