Sunday, June 16, 2019

Self-Promotion Sunday!

Hello everyone! I am FINALLY up and running again, although it's at a slower pace. My hand is still not 100%, but I am out of some of the woods. All tests proved to be clear, so it's really just a matter of trying to stretch and exercise my hand to get it better. In the meantime, let me give you the entire rundown, with a review of upcoming conventions first:

MinCon: July 13th
LockCity ComicCon: July 27th
TerrifiCon: August 9th to the 11th
LI Tropic Con: August 18th
SyCon: September 14th
Mt. Vernon Library Comic Con: September 28th
NaugyCon: TBD


Next up, a couple of figurines have been finished. Most of them ponies, as it's been a while since I have been doing a lot of non-pony work lately. I've got three versions of Fluttershy, new Derpy figurines, a new Princess Luna, even a Spike Green Ranger cross-over! Oh, and a new custom, based off of the incoming images of the Stranger Things Upside Down Applejack that has been leaked over the internet. Plus a Pennywise custom that is creeping the HECK out of me!










I've finished these digital pieces lately, and I am trying to turn them into bags as well as put them up on Redbubble or For Fans By Fans.




Not much else coming up, but I do have some pieces that have taken longer that are slowly getting closer to done that I can't wait to share! Some stuff will have to wait, though, while I finish up some charity pieces over the course of the next week. Hopefully they turn out pretty cool looking! Keep checking in with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Fluttershy Friday! I'M MOVING!!! (Also, #154, 155, 156, and 157!!!)

 OK, so first and foremost, SO SORRY for not a lot of posts. Creative burnout is real, as well as some BIG news... I AM MOVING INTO MY OWN H...