Sunday, March 31, 2019

Happy Self-Promotion Sunday!!! (Artist in Need!)

Hello my fellow readers and welcome to a new Sunday Self-Promotion! Before I begin showing off what's new and what's to come, I am putting out a call for help: if you are heading to BronyCon as an artist or a vendor, and are willing to share your table, even if only for a day, I would love to share with you. I am able to pay immediately, and if you need help with accommodations, I can help there if needed. I was hoping to go out with a BronyCon bang with this last year, but I am not having much luck. I have been reaching out to everyone I know, and while there has been an angel through one of my Artist Alley forums on Facebook, I am wise enough to not try and put all my eggs in one basket. If things work out with this one person and the situation, then praises to her and she will forever know it. Just that she made her offer is extremely sweet. However, if things do not work out, I do not want to have focused solely on just the one option. So, I send this message out to the Brony Universe, and place myself at it's mercy: please help a fellow Brony out, who found a wonderful calling through the friends she has made in this fandom and wants nothing more than to just give back.



Now that the plea is out, on to some new stuff!! Some digital, some figurines, and make sure you come back on Tuesday to check out my Con Review. First up, I want to mention that for anyone attending BronyCon in any capacity, I am working on some Brony print packages on my Etsy page, so make sure you check it out here: Print Deal

Newest digital piece pay homage to the new horror film "Us", which I will NEVER see (sorry, I am not a horror fan). But, I think this works out well, considering what the director has said about rabbits. It's up for sale on my Redbubble:




A few new figurines will head up to the Etsy page soon, although I am sad I don't get to show off my Deadpool Pinkie Pie. I also have a new item for sale: PATCHES! I am taking my Care Bob design and had it turned into a patch, so I can't wait to show this thing off! I'm definitely keeping one for myself! Check everything out below!:








No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Fluttershy Friday! I'M MOVING!!! (Also, #154, 155, 156, and 157!!!)

 OK, so first and foremost, SO SORRY for not a lot of posts. Creative burnout is real, as well as some BIG news... I AM MOVING INTO MY OWN H...