Sunday, March 17, 2019

Happy SPS!

Hello everyone! Welcome to Self-Promotion Sunday! Well, everyone, that time has come. My exam began today--it is a 3-4 week long exam, which I write two APA essays in response to two different case studies provided to me. This is the culmination of 2 years of hard work, studying special education and techniques. This is going to eat up a good chunk of my time for the next few weeks, so I will be scarce. Commissions will be closed during this time, and my posts will be farther between. I hope you will all bear with me, my fellow readers, and wish me luck! I will make sure I do as much as I can to post when I can.

I will be out next Saturday at CT GamerCon. Make sure you come check me out! It will be one of the few times I am out and about during my exam. Otherwise, I think I would go mad!

Check out my latest design, made in honor for the coming of the series finale of My Little Pony. I tried to make it funny, and make sure you check it out on my RedBubble:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Fluttershy Friday! I'M MOVING!!! (Also, #154, 155, 156, and 157!!!)

 OK, so first and foremost, SO SORRY for not a lot of posts. Creative burnout is real, as well as some BIG news... I AM MOVING INTO MY OWN H...