Friday, March 8, 2019

Happy Fluttershy Friday Pt. 1 (#119, #120, #121)

Hello fellow readers, and welcome to a special Fluttershy Friday! Because I have been lacks in posting this, I am doing a two parter for today, and will be including a bit about how I got into being a Fluttershy fan. Hopefully everyone will enjoy these two blogs. So let's start with the one I meant to post a while ago: 

In this post, which was supposed to go up last Friday, but I never got around to it, we are introducing some new mini Flutters to the army. A quick note, I am no longer using the previous #119 for my collection. Upon doing a hair day for her, some of the strings in her hair had been cut, and while I do not mind having a Fluttershy out of box, this is one of those situations where she was not really fixable. I wish I could have, though. I will probably end up using her for some sort of bait. Who knows.

All of these three are Cutie Mark Crew littles to add to the collection. In the first picture, I already had the one on the left, so I added the glittery one, and the seapony one, as well as the Equestria Girl one. I have really been liking these little Cutie Mark Crew ponies a lot, they have a very chibi look to them and it's super adorable. I need to see if I can find a few more of these girls:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Fluttershy Friday! I'M MOVING!!! (Also, #154, 155, 156, and 157!!!)

 OK, so first and foremost, SO SORRY for not a lot of posts. Creative burnout is real, as well as some BIG news... I AM MOVING INTO MY OWN H...