Friday, March 8, 2019

Happy Fluttershy Friday Pt. 2 ( Why I Fluttershy, and #122 & #123)

Welcome to part 2 of my Fluttershy Friday post. I am going to start off this post by talking about how I became a Fluttershy Fan. This goes back to when I first got into MLP, which is about the ONLY thing I will ever thank my ex for. He introduced me right around the time that I believe season 1 was over, but he introduced me with the episode "Dragonshy." It was the very first episode of MLP I watched since the originals back in the '80s. As I watched the episode, I began to relate to Fluttershy, about how she would try to get everyone to listen but had a hard time getting her voice heard. She was shy, had a hard time with new people, until you got her interested in her favorite subject: animals. I could understand this completely--I am a bit of an introvert, although you would never guess that once you get me talking about some of my favorite topics. I sometimes will have good ideas, I think, but it takes me a while to speak up about them. And when I get loud, I get LOUD! As her character has developed, I could see more aspects of myself in Fluttershy, especially in the fact that I am sometimes too kind, that it has gotten me in trouble. So, as we head into the Series Finale in a few weeks, Fluttershy will always remain my favorite and I will sorely miss her and the rest of the Mane 6 from my TV.

In the meantime, the collection continues to grow. We have a new Flutterbat, and I found a new mini at Five Below just today! So first, let me start with the new custom Flutterbat, by a wonderful customizer friend of mine, Ben. He's done so many customs of mine, and I am so happy to have another epic Flutterbat to add to the collection!










Today, on my way home, I stopped into Five Below. Someone posted in one of my FB pony groups that Five Below had some new mini figures, that were blind bag size, but they were those specific sets that you can find. I had never seen these ones before, though, and I found that weird, because usually Five Below is selling the stuff that wasn't a huge seller in stores like Target or something. But, I found some today and snagged one for myself! I have her next to another blind bag sized figure with a big hat. Doesn't she look cute???:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Fluttershy Friday! I'M MOVING!!! (Also, #154, 155, 156, and 157!!!)

 OK, so first and foremost, SO SORRY for not a lot of posts. Creative burnout is real, as well as some BIG news... I AM MOVING INTO MY OWN H...