Sunday, March 3, 2019

Pokemon Self-Promotion Sunday!

OK, fellow readers, the deadline for me to just try and do normal postings is until March 17th. Once March 17th arrives, my posts will be very scarce, as I work on my comprehensive exam, which will take about a month. I hope you all can bear with me while I deal with all of that chaos.

In the meantime, I still have quite a few pieces I am working on as I get ready for some upcoming conventions. The first up with be CT Gamer Con this month. Make sure you come on out, show me some love, because I will be in sore need of it!

Some slightly disappointing news: my Bob Ross Bear was removed, so if you have been trying to find it, it will now become a con exclusive. I am debating on making it a patch, because it seems just too cool to do as only a poster. More on that another time.

In the meantime, here are some of my latest pieces. I am not planning to post these on my Etsy in order to make sure I have enough stock before the con, but if they do not sell at the con, I will be selling them on Etsy. But because my exam is coming up, as well as my Dremel tool is out of commission, I will have a lot fewer pieces on Etsy until after my exam, so I will need to sort of horde the pieces I make for cons unless I state otherwise.

Here are the latest pieces! All of them are Pokemon, and I did two of the Persians, with an Alolan one in the works.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Fluttershy Friday! I'M MOVING!!! (Also, #154, 155, 156, and 157!!!)

 OK, so first and foremost, SO SORRY for not a lot of posts. Creative burnout is real, as well as some BIG news... I AM MOVING INTO MY OWN H...