Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Happy WIPW

Hello my fabulous readers and welcome to Work in Progress Wednesday! As my graduate program begins to wind down, I will be able to post more of these as my work load dictates. Remember, come March, I am going to be on a hiatus while I take my graduate program comprehensive exam. I will do my best to at least try and get out either a Self-Promotion Sunday post or a Work in Progress Wednesday post, but I do ask for your cooperation in this as I go for my second masters.

In the meantime, please make sure you go over to For Fans By Fans and vote for my current Care Bear submissions, as well as my latest My Little Pony Design:





Now, a few new pieces to start showing off. First up, an update on the minis that I am making for the advent calendars I am doing for charity auctions. It's slow going, because these are such tiny ponies and they because very intricate, but it will be worth it in the end:



Speaking of intricate, some of you might have remembered this Sleeping Beauty knight I was sculpting. I did a little bit more on her yesterday, first time in a long time, because this is one of those projects that need to get sanded down as I go along rather than at the end like a typical project. She still has a long way to go, but hopefully, in the end, she will look very cool. Here's the progress so far (by the way, I am NOT responsible for the drawing, but it is the inspiration for this piece):





Couple of Pokemon in the works, Mudsdale, Aipom, and Furfrou:









Another Pokemon (Shinx) and working on transforming this Twilight into a Moondancer from the new series (although I AM tempted to do it old school colors):




Another Last Unicorn, using a G2 pony (sometimes, these are the best ones because they sort of match the style of how Amalthea looked in the movie):



Lastly, working on a Gwenpool (she still needs her weapons) and turning this Care bear into a Cupid Bear (yes I know Valentine's Day passed, but I still want to make it):


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Fluttershy Friday! I'M MOVING!!! (Also, #154, 155, 156, and 157!!!)

 OK, so first and foremost, SO SORRY for not a lot of posts. Creative burnout is real, as well as some BIG news... I AM MOVING INTO MY OWN H...