Sunday, February 24, 2019

Dragons and Unicorns, SPS

Happy Self-Promotion Sunday, my fellow readers! I hope things are going well with everyone, as the countdown begins before I go on my hiatus for my graduate program. I hope everyone will wish me luck with that, as it's meant to take a whole month. Like I said, I will do my best to make sure I do a post every now and again, but my production will be much slower going. Plus, my Dremel tool, which helps me with sanding and refinement of my sculptures, has died. I need to get a new one. I guess it was time, I had that thing for 2 years. So sculptures will definitely be taking a bit of a hit for the time being, as anything sculpted is being halted while I wait to get a new one. This will probably be for the best as well, so I can focus solely on painting projects for the next few weeks, especially my charity project and finishing the design of that. I do want to make sure that that is ready in time for the last ever BronyCon.

But, in the meantime, I have a bunch of new pieces, especially up on RedBubble, and a few on my For Fans page, please make sure for the latter that you go vote for those. I'll post the link for that at the bottom.

Now, on Redbubble, I got a LOT of new stuff. Some really cute stuff too! I'm quite proud of the designs, to the point where even I want to buy them, and normally, I hate owning my own work (I'd be criticizing it all the time). Check out the latest designs below:












I do have a few finished figurines, but not many and they probably will not be posted to Etsy until after my first convention of the year, if they don't sell at the con. But, I have finished my Gwenpool and a Moondancer mini figurine. Quite proud of how they both turned out. Hopefully, by next week, I will have the Shinex and the Furfrou done, as well as a few more figures for my advent calendar done.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Fluttershy Friday! I'M MOVING!!! (Also, #154, 155, 156, and 157!!!)

 OK, so first and foremost, SO SORRY for not a lot of posts. Creative burnout is real, as well as some BIG news... I AM MOVING INTO MY OWN H...