Sunday, February 17, 2019

Happy Self-Promotion Sunday!

Hello fellow readers! So, a new con is on the radar, so lets update the convention list, shall we?

CT GamerCon: March 23rd and March 24th
Undiscovered Realm Con: May 4th and May 5th
Hudson Valley ComicCon: May 11th and May 12th
MinCon: July 13th
LockCity ComicCon: July 27th
BronyCon: August 1st to August 4th (TO BE DETERMINED BUT WILL BE ATTENDING NO MATTER WHAT!)
LI Tropic Con: August 18th

I am always for smaller conventions, because those are the ones that everyone can get to. Without the smaller cons, the bigger cons would not exist. I think the smaller cons don't get the attention they deserve, so hopefully you will come check me out at one of these conventions.

In the meantime, let's check out the newest pieces. It's not a lot lately, because I have been working on my major charity pieces plus my grad school classes, so it's been very involved. I should be able to post more about it on Work In Progress Wednesday. But for now, I got a few minis for you, both of them Pokemon. I have two more in the works as well, but for now, check out my Purrlion and Pancham, and don't they look cute:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Fluttershy Friday! I'M MOVING!!! (Also, #154, 155, 156, and 157!!!)

 OK, so first and foremost, SO SORRY for not a lot of posts. Creative burnout is real, as well as some BIG news... I AM MOVING INTO MY OWN H...