Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Happy WIPW!

HELLO READERS! Oh my goodness, I can FINALLY post something for Work in Progress Wednesday because I am hitting a point in my classes were I am able to sort of kick back a bit! That's mostly because I am both ahead and at a standstill at the same time. I'm ahead because I have completed pretty much all the work I need to do, but I am at a standstill for pretty much the same reason. So, with that in mind, yesterday I had a snow day and I got to do a bit of work on a BIG project I am doing--a charity piece that I am doing for BronyCon. This is one I have been teasing for a while, and so I will show a little more. This piece involves a lot of little pieces, and it's something that pretty much anyone should be able to use.

Another hint: in 2013, there was a My Little Pony one of these items, and as far as I know, I haven't seen any since.

Last hint: I am not just referencing G4 ponies for this--I am even going back to G1 and G3 for holiday ponies.






Give up?









I'm making an ADVENT CALENDAR! That's right! This advent calendar is going to have a lot of winter themed ponies on it, as well as the Mane 6 and a few others on here! I'm even making an OLAF pony! See if you can spot him in the picture! But regardless, this has been such a HUGE undertaking! I am hoping that this piece goes for quite a bit of money when I do actually donate it. I am coming up with a design for the center of the calendar itself, paying homage to the Mane 6 of now with their inspiration counterparts! Hopefully everyone likes this piece and when it's done, it helps to rake in some dough for the charity that BronyCon always tries to help.

Keep an eye for more updates on this piece!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Fluttershy Friday! I'M MOVING!!! (Also, #154, 155, 156, and 157!!!)

 OK, so first and foremost, SO SORRY for not a lot of posts. Creative burnout is real, as well as some BIG news... I AM MOVING INTO MY OWN H...