Sunday, January 20, 2019

Happy Self-Promotion Sunday! Convention List!

Hello Everyone! So this is not going to be a very long post, because I am very behind in some of my work for my final graduate course, and I need to play catch-up. And just as a reminder, remember that come March, I will be on a self-imposed hiatus due to my graduate program comprehensive exame, minus the occasional announcement.

And speaking of announcements, here is the list so far of Conventions that I will be attending for the 2019 year, so far. Some I am still waiting to hear about:

CT GamerCon: March 23rd and March 24th
Undiscovered Realm Con: May 4th and May 5th
Hudson Valley ComicCon: May 11th and May 12th
MinCon: July 13th
BronyCon: August 1st to August 4th (TO BE DETERMINED!)

In the meantime, I have been doing smaller pieces, such as these Rainbow Dash necklaces. I had some Wonderbolt blind bags laying around, and I never knew what to do with them, until I thought, wait a minute, why not charm necklaces!




Come back tomorrow for Movie Review Monday, and I will have a post for this coming Work in Progress Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Fluttershy Friday! I'M MOVING!!! (Also, #154, 155, 156, and 157!!!)

 OK, so first and foremost, SO SORRY for not a lot of posts. Creative burnout is real, as well as some BIG news... I AM MOVING INTO MY OWN H...