Sunday, January 13, 2019

Happy Self-Promotion Sunday!

Hello everyone! Welcome to Self-Promotion Sunday! Before we begin, I wanted to let everyone know a major event coming up: a self-imposed hiatus. This will NOT be happening UNTIL MARCH! This is because I am coming to the end of my graduate program, and my comprehensive exam will be happening until about the 1st or 2nd of April. While I will do a few posts, there will be very little that will be new. This is going to become VERY IMPORTANT PEOPLE! Honestly, this is like the culmination of 2 years worth of work, and I do not want to mess this up.

But in the meantime, I am starting to try and do a few more digital pieces, as well as pieces that do not require any sanding. It's too cold, people! I can't be outside sanding down pieces I have sculpted. So, custom sculptures are on a bit of hiatus as well.

Here's what I HAVE been working on. First up is a new digital piece, which will go up on the Fan Forge soon (hopefully to be picked up) as well as my Redbubble soon. A Kirin and Nirik piece, with a bit of yin-yang to it:

 Now, I am also working on some mini Bling Bag pieces, which will be turned into necklaces. These are some Wonderbolt and Shadowbolt Rainbow Dashes, which are just about done! I can't wait to see how these look when I make them into necklaces!






Also, just finished up this little commission, which looks really cute! First time in a while I have done any sort of traditional piece and I love it! It's super sparkly, not just cause of the gems, but I did use some metallic watercolor. This picture was the best I could get, but it really doesn't do it justice!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Fluttershy Friday! I'M MOVING!!! (Also, #154, 155, 156, and 157!!!)

 OK, so first and foremost, SO SORRY for not a lot of posts. Creative burnout is real, as well as some BIG news... I AM MOVING INTO MY OWN H...