Friday, January 11, 2019

Fluttershy Friday, Ornament Style!

Hello and Happy Fluttershy Friday! I have a new Flutters to join the army, which brings me up to 115 total! Holy cow, this is becoming insane! I am hoping I am able to keep up with it all! So, first up, I got another blind bag Fluttershy, I think from the first wave:



Next, is another Fluttershy from a fast food store! Now, I honestly have never seen this one, but it was up for sale in one of my forums on FB. The seller said it was from a Burger King. Now, I honestly would not know, because I do not frequent BK. Never been a fan, and in all honestly, I've been slowly trying to cut down on the fast food in general. But apparently, it's true, as I found out here on MLP Merch. She's bigger than my McDonald's ones, as you can see from the second photo, and while I appreciate the show accuracy, I do wish she had some sort of brushable feature:





But, not every one of these is figurines! I had a Fluttershy ornament for a little while, which I didn't originally count as part of the 100, because it wasn't a toy, and I had solely been focused on toys or plushies, with the exception being one of my Flutterbats. So, I guess you can say I caved and got some of the other Flutter ornaments I had been missing out on.  I got the one on the right first, so middle and left are new for me:



That's all for today! Come back on Sunday to see if there's anything new for Self-Promotion Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Fluttershy Friday! I'M MOVING!!! (Also, #154, 155, 156, and 157!!!)

 OK, so first and foremost, SO SORRY for not a lot of posts. Creative burnout is real, as well as some BIG news... I AM MOVING INTO MY OWN H...