Sunday, September 16, 2018

HAPPY SPS!! (UPDATED AT 8PM!!)

I meant to do a Fluttershy Friday post, but I had a personal crisis come up. Hopefully it has been diverted. In the meantime, some new stuff to promote!

With the 8th season of "My Little Pony" getting close to the end, I decided to focus on a few more ponies. I made two more Twilights, including one version of how the Tree of Harmony decides to portray her, which is pretty much just really sparkly! So I decided to just coat her in a pearly paint.



Here is the other Twilight I made:






And finally, I made a giant Cozy Glow. This has been the talk of all the season so if you HAVE NOT seen the Season Finale, then WARNING! THE WAY I STYLED HER GIVES AWAY EVERYTHING!!!!

So, I did a poll, and everyone wanted a crazy looking Cozy Glow. So I made her evil crazy. And I think it works very well! I am actually quite proud of how she looks:





Hopefully by next week, I will have finished my Shuri Black Panther design. If she is done before end of today, I will update this blog to add her at the end. In the meantime, go check out these items on my Etsy page!!!



UPDATE!!! I FINISHED SHURI!!! Here she is!!!! The image below her is what I was shooting for, but I wanted to add some elements of the movie, like the mask and give texture to the suit.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Fluttershy Friday! I'M MOVING!!! (Also, #154, 155, 156, and 157!!!)

 OK, so first and foremost, SO SORRY for not a lot of posts. Creative burnout is real, as well as some BIG news... I AM MOVING INTO MY OWN H...