Sunday, September 9, 2018

HAPPY SPS!!!

First of all, HOLY COW! I just checked my views for my previous post and I hit 100!!! WOW! There's a bit of irony in that, but I love it!!!

Now, onto some Self-Promotion!!!

First off, I am pleased to announce my latest design on For Fans By Fans (previously known as WeLoveFine) has been posted!!! I give you my piece, "Opposites" with is a very simplistic design of Daybreaker and Nightmare Moon in a sort of ying yang design. I was quite proud of this simplistic concept when I made it. Make sure you go check it out and buy it if you like it!





Also, I am very happy to tell you, that the counterpart design of my "Luna and the Moon" that is up on FFBF has been approved for designs! It's been submitted and should hopefully be up for sale soon! This one was called "Celestia and the Sun."






Some other updates: Recently, I finally got around to putting some new designs on my Redbubble pager. It has been a while since I put anything up there, and I know some people have issues with the company. Honestly, the only reason I have stuck around with them is because it would take me way too long to try and upload stuff anywhere else, and I have not had the time to even think about something like that. I know the points raised about the company are valid ones, but as a full time working teacher and graduate student, I can only do so much at once. So I hope you will check out my Redbubble:



And finally! I have added quite a few new figurines to my shop. I am hoping to add some more within the next few weeks, but for now, here is what I just posted:










No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Fluttershy Friday! I'M MOVING!!! (Also, #154, 155, 156, and 157!!!)

 OK, so first and foremost, SO SORRY for not a lot of posts. Creative burnout is real, as well as some BIG news... I AM MOVING INTO MY OWN H...