Friday, September 7, 2018

FLUTTERSHY #100!!!! (and #101)

First, I am sorry that there was a gap between the last post and this. My new job has started, and so, things are a bit hectic. Honestly, I am still learning to balance these two positions. I am feeling just drained as I write this, but at the same time, I am SUPER excited!!!

For the past few months, I have been working to get my collection of Fluttershys/Flutterbats up to 100 total. I honestly do not know what drove me to try and hit 100...maybe because one day, I was counting all of them and I realized that, without even realizing, I had hit around 79 Flutters. So, I began this journey to hit 100. I wanted to get to the 100 with mostly customs, whether they were plushies or figurines. There would be a few of the official toys that I would get, but I wanted the top 10 to be special, if possible.

To that end, my number 100 Flutters needed to be EXTRA special! And I wanted her to be a plush. But not just any plush. I wanted her done by the artist who has made me quite a few of my more interesting plushies. She has made my OC as a plush, an Alicorn Fluttershy, and a chibi Discord of all things! I always seek her out when I go to cons, and I usually end up with a Flutters by her. In fact, I think she is up there in how many Flutters I have by her. So asking her...just seemed right.

And she did not disappoint! Ladies and gentlemen! I introduce my 100th FLUTTERSHY!


My lovely new Princess Celestia/Rainbow Power Fluttershy! If we remember correctly, twice now, Fluttershy has dressed up as Princess Celestia and has looked FABULOUS!






Seriously, how epic is this? I need to figure out a way to cosplay as this! But of course, this was super special, and I wanted to have this included somehow. But, I also knew, that Rainbow Powered Flutters was pretty special too! So what do I do??? I CROSSED THEM! This is the design I gave Stephanie:





This was my design for Stephanie, which I think was a pretty good cross between the two types. I am soooo happy with how this design came out! I am adding a few crystals on my own to give her some sparkle, just to make her extra!  I'll post that update when she is done.

If you want to check out her stuff, here you go:
Deviant Art
Tumbler
Store





Now, on to 101! This one was a bit of an impulse, but then, when it comes to Flutterbats, they usually are! So, check out my newest Flutterbat, by Sophia Scruggs!


This was a fun little flopsy Flutterbat that I knew I needed as soon as I saw Sophia working on her! Thankfully, she was willing to work with me on a payment plan! I did two payments so I could get this girl! And it was fun to get her on the same day as my 100th Fluttershy!



If you want to check out her work, check these links:
Main Website
Twitter







No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Fluttershy Friday! I'M MOVING!!! (Also, #154, 155, 156, and 157!!!)

 OK, so first and foremost, SO SORRY for not a lot of posts. Creative burnout is real, as well as some BIG news... I AM MOVING INTO MY OWN H...