Friday, September 21, 2018

Happy Fluttershy Friday!!! (#102 and #103)

It's Fluttershy Friday! You know what that means! New Fluttershys!

A quick note, there will probably be no new pieces on Sunday. I have been insanely sick the past few days, and I have SO MUCH HOMEWORK to catch up on.

First, though, I want to show an updated picture of my 100th Fluttershy, with the gems that I put on. I wanted to give her sparkle, because this is such a special Fluttershy.





My newest Fluttershys are official pieces. I was holding off on getting a few official toys because I wanted to get my 100th Fluttershy first. So, #102, I meant to post last week. This is the Ocean one from the movie line. I actually think she looks quite cute!




Number 103 is a mini, and honestly, I LOVE her. But I think she could do without the hat in the official toy. She's fine with just the dress and glasses, in my opinion.



Remember folks, still got the sale going on over on my Etsy page! Make sure you check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Fluttershy Friday! I'M MOVING!!! (Also, #154, 155, 156, and 157!!!)

 OK, so first and foremost, SO SORRY for not a lot of posts. Creative burnout is real, as well as some BIG news... I AM MOVING INTO MY OWN H...