Sunday, July 15, 2018

SPS, LockCity!

Another Sunday, and a lot to update on! I have been so preoccupied with issues coming from my graduate school with regards to my summer internship, that I have been forgetting to post. Finally, though, things are sorted out and I have also been working my rear off in order to make sure I can get as many customs done before I am supposed to start my internship tomorrow. I am not sure how it will affect my crafting time, but at least I will finally be able to do this part of my graduate program. Seriously, this has been giving me nothing but trouble for the past few weeks, to the point where I have debated on suing the school. It's such a long story, I am not going to try and get into it.

In the meantime, a reminder! If you are not able to attend some of the bigger cons that are coming up in the next few weeks, and are local, come check me out at Lock City Anime and Comic Con! I will be vending at this wonderful one-day con, which has a great staff who works hard to get this con out there.

If you want to go, check it out here: LockCity Anime and Comic Con

Now, onto other stuff. So, I have been doing my best to branch out from ponies in order to try and make myself more versatile and appeal to other cons. To that end, here's what I have been working on lately:

So, in keeping with trying to branch out, since my next con is meant to be Anime and Comic, I've been doing a lot more Pokemon, specifically Eevee and Eevolutions. Eevee seems to be pretty popular, and I have an easy time doing them, so I though, why not.




I also decided to try and make another mini type superhero figurine using an Equestria Girl mini figurine. I decided to try and make a Spider-Gwen, and I think she looks pretty cool. I am particularly proud of the detail work, especially on the back!


However, I have not forgotten my roots in customizing. In keeping with that, I have definitely been making a lot of MLP related items. These are the latest, and I am hoping to do more.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Fluttershy Friday! I'M MOVING!!! (Also, #154, 155, 156, and 157!!!)

 OK, so first and foremost, SO SORRY for not a lot of posts. Creative burnout is real, as well as some BIG news... I AM MOVING INTO MY OWN H...