Wednesday, June 13, 2018

WIPW

OK! Time for some Work in Progress Wednesday!! Got a few things going, since I am finally back in the swing of things.

Let's go clockwise, starting in top right corner. In this piece, you see just a lot of red. Well, I am finally working on this alicorn Deadpool pony that I have been thinking about since the first Deadpool movie. Since unicorns and Deadpool go hand in hand, it seemed appropriate.

Which leads me to the white figurine, I am going to be attempting a mini Storm. I have no idea how I will make the outfit work, but I am determined to figure this out.

Now, the pink ones. Starting with the two Pinkie Pies, this goes back to Deadpool. Since we now have acknowledgement of Pinkie Pie within the Deadpool universe, I am going to be making Deadpool Pinkie Pies! These should be fun to finish up!

Lastly, the pink body with the unfinished head. Well, I am going to attempt a Pink Diamond figurine. The body has been turning out well so far, next is the head.

I also have a commission in the works that is not pictured. Should be fun to do!

Upcoming Cons:
-Newburgh Free Library Con (June 30th)
-LockCity ComicCon (July 27th)
-Tiny Paws Con (August 17th-19th)

Still Waiting to Hear:
-DerpyCon



No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Fluttershy Friday! I'M MOVING!!! (Also, #154, 155, 156, and 157!!!)

 OK, so first and foremost, SO SORRY for not a lot of posts. Creative burnout is real, as well as some BIG news... I AM MOVING INTO MY OWN H...