Sunday, April 15, 2018

Been Too Long! Con Update

Oh my goodness, I got too behind in stuff and have been forgetting to post, for which I apologize! So, let me give a quick rundown:

GamerCon was not a washout, but not an insane success. However, I did land a podcast interview, which I will post about as soon as I get the link. I've also been working on many new figurines to bring to the next con, which will be Hudson Valley ComicCon. If you haven't heard of this, and want a good local con in the New York area, check it out: https://www.hvcomiccon.com/

I will be posting some pics later of some of the new figurines I have just finished. Can't wait to show you all! And make sure you check me out at the following upcoming cons!:

April 21-22: Hudson Valley ComicCon

May 5-6: ValleyCon

July 28: Lock City ComicCon

August 17-19: Tiny Paws Con

The other cons I have applied for (BronyCon, DerpyCon) are pending. So I am quite hopeful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Fluttershy Friday! I'M MOVING!!! (Also, #154, 155, 156, and 157!!!)

 OK, so first and foremost, SO SORRY for not a lot of posts. Creative burnout is real, as well as some BIG news... I AM MOVING INTO MY OWN H...