Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Fluttershy #91

NEWEST FLUTTERSHY UPDATE!!! So, not sure how many of you have seen some of my customs, but there has been one customizer who has made some stunning designs before and he really needs some recognition for his work.

This lovely new Rainbow Power Fluttershy is now a part of the collection. Felix has made for me Flutterbats, Fluttershys, even a Breezie Fluttershy, and now, I have this beauty. Isn't she stunning? And she fits right in with the rest of the collection! The best part is she comes with a lovely certificate of authenticity! I need to take notes from this guy about this, cause I always am worried about signing my work!

Here is his info if you ever want something this beautiful:
FB: https://www.facebook.com/firehelixcustoms/
Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/shop/firehelixcustoms







No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Fluttershy Friday! I'M MOVING!!! (Also, #154, 155, 156, and 157!!!)

 OK, so first and foremost, SO SORRY for not a lot of posts. Creative burnout is real, as well as some BIG news... I AM MOVING INTO MY OWN H...