Monday, February 26, 2018

The Road to 100: 87 and 88

The road to 100 is shaping up to be a good one.





I did a bit of reorganizing, and have had to give the Flutterbats their own shelf. Sort of like a special forces in a way.


Makes me think of the old Eddie Izzard sketch about when he wanted to join the army.


I got 86 as one of the regular merch Fluttershy's from the new Equestria Girls minis. Cute little thing, looks like she is going scuba diving.



The newest customs, 87 and 88, arrived over the weekend. These are from the wonderful Kiera Wheeler, of Mana Lai's Artisan Crafts. These ones are pretty unique. I have gotten customs from her before. In fact, she made me a Flutterbat Gothic Lolita custom some years ago, which I still adore. So, I asked if she could make me two Gala Fluttershys in Lolita style. I figured, stick with the concept of Lolita, to embrace the cuteness of Fluttershy from the gala episodes. These two beauties came out wonderful!





If you want something from her, here is her info: 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Fluttershy Friday! I'M MOVING!!! (Also, #154, 155, 156, and 157!!!)

 OK, so first and foremost, SO SORRY for not a lot of posts. Creative burnout is real, as well as some BIG news... I AM MOVING INTO MY OWN H...