Wednesday, February 21, 2018

FanFaire Coming Up!

Sorry for the absence, I have been busy working on prepping for the upcoming FanFaire in New York City this weekend from 10am to 6pm. I am very excited for this con. I forget if it's a new con or if it's only like 2nd or 3rd year. If you want to check it out, here is the link for the convention:


I will be in booth 219 with a lot of different types of merchandise. The majority of it will be MLP related, but I will have some other stuff and crossovers as well. Here is the map showing the area where I will be. I will be right along the aisle, right at the corner, pretty freaking sweet!:



Make sure you swing by! I hope to see many of you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Fluttershy Friday! I'M MOVING!!! (Also, #154, 155, 156, and 157!!!)

 OK, so first and foremost, SO SORRY for not a lot of posts. Creative burnout is real, as well as some BIG news... I AM MOVING INTO MY OWN H...