Wednesday, January 31, 2018

WIPW

Happy Work In Progress Wednesday or WIPW! This is a day I give you an update on all that I am currently working on in terms of projects. Sundays I will show what I have completed and am ready to post!

This week, I've got at least 3 projects on my plate: Dragonite, Amalthea, and Raven. I've been slowly breaking out of just doing My Little Pony figurines and trying to do some new stuff. It's been slow moving over to new things, but I've done it before when I first started out. Made a Weeping Angel from Doctor Who (one day I will get back to doing those despite their creepiness) and while I've vowed to never really do dolls again, I keep coming up with interesting ideas. If I do well with sales at FanFaire, my plan is to get a Catty Noir bait doll and make a Felicia from Dark Stalkers.

Anyway, I digress. So, as I said, this week, my focus is Dragonite, Amalthea and Raven. Dragonite might prove to be the easiest to do once I get the clay on him in certain places and prime him.



On the other hand, Amalthea and Raven both need their faces done. I may end up doing that during the Super Bowl on Sunday--sorry, but I have no love for either team.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Fluttershy Friday! I'M MOVING!!! (Also, #154, 155, 156, and 157!!!)

 OK, so first and foremost, SO SORRY for not a lot of posts. Creative burnout is real, as well as some BIG news... I AM MOVING INTO MY OWN H...