Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Fluttershy: the Road to 100

Oh my god, this is becoming a reality! After years of collecting, I am in the process of getting closer to the goal of 100 Fluttershy figurines! This is insane!

For those of you who cannot tell, Fluttershy has been my favorite character of the new MLP series since I began watching it. I could completely relate to this character, often shy and quiet and not wanting to cause trouble. But as her character developed, she grew into a sense of independence and while still wanting to show kindness and please others, she no longer gets trampled on. Definitely could relate.

So ever since then, I have fallen in love with this character, even her alternate version of Flutterbat. I would like more development of her in the Equestria Girls series, so hopefully that happens soon. Anyway, since then, I have been collecting Fluttershy figurines and plushies. Some have been customs, some commissions, some from the main line of toys. But now, I hit 85, and I want the next few to be special. I have been contacting some of my favorite customizers who I have been friends with and gotten customs from before to help me out with this. So, hold tight, everyone! This is going to be a doozy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Fluttershy Friday! I'M MOVING!!! (Also, #154, 155, 156, and 157!!!)

 OK, so first and foremost, SO SORRY for not a lot of posts. Creative burnout is real, as well as some BIG news... I AM MOVING INTO MY OWN H...