Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Con Season

OK! So, Conventions are coming up, and if you want to know where I will be, you can check out the list below. I am trying to get to more conventions this year than before, but due to health reasons, I can only go so far. But below is the list I will be attending:


FanFaire: February 24th-25th
 

CT GamerCon: March 24th-25th (PENDING)
 

Hudson Valley ComicCon: April 21st-22nd
 

Flower City ComicCon (FC3): June 9th-10th (CANCELLED DUE TO HEALTH)
 

BoroughCon (Pending): June 15th-17th
 

LockCity Comic Con: July 28th



In the meantime, I am working on how my set-up should look. Check it out below!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Fluttershy Friday! I'M MOVING!!! (Also, #154, 155, 156, and 157!!!)

 OK, so first and foremost, SO SORRY for not a lot of posts. Creative burnout is real, as well as some BIG news... I AM MOVING INTO MY OWN H...