Sunday, August 16, 2020

Happy SPS

Hello everyone, and happy Self-Promotion Sunday! I am finally back to having power, and I am slowly getting into a groove of having some semblance of normalcy. I am hoping to really start getting more figurines out in the coming weeks, but in the meantime, I do have some new digital designs in the works, as well as I am working on some designs to get done as keychains. But my newest designs are some fancy versions of Galarian Ponyta and Galarian Rapidash, which I have for sale up on my TeePublic and Redbubble pages. I am making them into keychains, with one side being regular and the other being the shiny side. 







Also, check out the newest pin I am sponsoring from Sophie Scruggs! It's a Nightmare Rarity (or Nightmarity) design! And I cannot wait! Pre-order forms are available here: https://forms.gle/j9eF3nNyDFq1QGLu8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Fluttershy Friday! I'M MOVING!!! (Also, #154, 155, 156, and 157!!!)

 OK, so first and foremost, SO SORRY for not a lot of posts. Creative burnout is real, as well as some BIG news... I AM MOVING INTO MY OWN H...