Friday, August 14, 2020

FLUTTERSHY FRIDAY (#146) and other news!

Hello my fellow readers and HAPPY FLUTTERSHY FRIDAY!!! First up, I want to relay a few things. I am finally back online after having no power for over a week, as well as being on vacay. Sorry, but vacay was DEFINITELY needed, especially as the school year begins looming large in the forefront of my mind. For those of you who do not know, I am a teacher. Please make sure you read my plea HERE, and pass along to anyone who you know is a parent or has school age children. 

I wanted to also update anyone who has purchased a Flutterbat pin from me: they are currently in transit to me. As we all know, the lovely and talented Sophie Scruggs made these pins, and because of COVID, she is only able to send out stuff once a week, if that. Add to that the US Postal Service is now having even more issues and you have a very delayed shipment. I am HOPING to get round one of the pins out by Monday, and everyone who pre-ordered to be shipped no later than Thursday.



Also, for those of you who have seen the preview, I will be opening up preorders of the new Nightmare Rarity (or Nightmarity) on Sunday! Here is a look from the manufacturer, just to wet your appetite! She's gonna be SOOOOO SHINY!!!



Anyway, I cannot forget, it IS Fluttershy Friday, after all. I do have a new Fluttershy to the army, a lovely McDonald's Fluttershy, that I definitely don't remember seeing in the US. Maybe it was international only. I don't know. All I know is, this is one of the better McDonald ones I've seen. Also included, MY ARMY WHEN IT'S ALL LIT UP!!! (When we had no power, this was just AWESOME to look at!)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Fluttershy Friday! I'M MOVING!!! (Also, #154, 155, 156, and 157!!!)

 OK, so first and foremost, SO SORRY for not a lot of posts. Creative burnout is real, as well as some BIG news... I AM MOVING INTO MY OWN H...