Friday, March 20, 2020

Happy Fluttershy Friday: #138 and My Work

Hello everyone and welcome to another Fluttershy Friday! I think it's time for a break from the crazy! This week, not only will I update my collection with my latest (and probably last for a while) Fluttershy, but I will also show off a few of my pieces that I currently have for sale that involve the kindest of ponies. I also want to remind you to go check out my survey to help me decide some pieces that I need to get made soon for the upcoming TrotCon! It might SEEM like a long way off, but trust me, folks, cons come up FAST! So please, I need as much input as possible to help me decide what sort of merch I should bring! 

Here is my survey: https://forms.gle/pM3G3JbkY6iHeC5i9

Now, first off, my latest Fluttershy. SHE IS HUGE! She came all the way from New Zealand from someone who had her custom made, and I am blanking on the original artist (the artist wasn't the seller.) If you have any ideas on the artist, please drop me a line! I love this latest addition, but I am OFFICIALLY out of room until I get a new place, and in the environment we find ourselves in, I need to conserve resources. To that end, PLEASE SUPPORT SMALL AND LOCAL BUSINESSES! And not just artist, but mom and pop places. My boyfriend works at a printing company and they are in danger of closing due to the current economical environment. So please, make sure you shop SMALL! Support the community you live in and support smaller name places!




Now, some cute Fluttershy artwork! I have my lovely Fluttershy keychain which is up for sale on my Etsy page, so make sure you check it out.

Also, I just finished a cute design of Fluttershy and Discord in my silhouette pose. It feels very much like a yin-yang sort of design with this, especially since you consider the personalities of the two of them.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Fluttershy Friday! I'M MOVING!!! (Also, #154, 155, 156, and 157!!!)

 OK, so first and foremost, SO SORRY for not a lot of posts. Creative burnout is real, as well as some BIG news... I AM MOVING INTO MY OWN H...