Friday, October 11, 2019

Happy Fluttershy Friday!!! (#133)

Hello everyone! It's been some time, especially since I have been closing out the con season, and having my panel at NYCC. I am hoping to have the panel video up soon. I have also finally been doing some artwork again, which is good because I have been in a major slump lately. Hopefully I will have up more stuff soon, and I am working on a few designs for an MtG contest--I cut my fan art teeth on MtG, which is how I got started. 

Anyway, more to the point, newest Fluttershy is up! I need to open her up, but this tiny little baby Fluttershy makes 133 (or 132, depending on how you look at it). The fandom will continue on, even after the show ends tomorrow. I will continue to collect Fluttershys, though, so if you know of any cute ones, let me know! Especially since my birthday is next week, I want to indulge myself.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Fluttershy Friday! I'M MOVING!!! (Also, #154, 155, 156, and 157!!!)

 OK, so first and foremost, SO SORRY for not a lot of posts. Creative burnout is real, as well as some BIG news... I AM MOVING INTO MY OWN H...