Sunday, October 13, 2019

Happy SPS!!!

Hello my fellow readers! I am finally out of the post-con funk that I got in after two cons back to back, which included my time at NYCC. I am hoping on Tuesday I will have a double review for you, both on Mt. Vernon ComicCon and NYCC, which I hope will include a video of my panel. We had such a positive response that we hope we can do it again!

I'm also finally getting back into doing some artwork, which I have been meaning to do. The funk got me harder than it has before, and now with my birthday coming up, I've been very distracted. However, I have been working on quite a few new ponies, and I am hoping to do some new Pokemon soon, especially the new version of Ponyta. But for now, I am FINALLY getting up some pieces onto my Etsy site that I needed to get up on there a while ago. And there are official photos of figurines as well. 

So let's start with official photos, shall we?

First up, a Halloween inspired carousel pony that I am calling Asteria. Perfect for any Halloween fan, and can work any day of the year!




Next up, this molded style of the ponies has been very popular for me, so I am trying to do all the princesses in this style. First up is Cadence! I plan to do her in the Celestia style as well, but this one was done using the Twilight mold.



Last, the last two of my Nintendo Princess paintings are up on my Etsy page. I have also linked the designs of all four just below the paintings.






Now, onto what's in the works:

First, I am doing a few charm designs! This is new for me, so check out what should be coming up in my first every charm run! There's one design not up yet, one of Butterfree, which I want to keep a surprise! So keep an eye out for it!


 

Like I said, I am working on the Princesses from MLP in this molded style. I am waiting on a bait for the second Cadence, but I have Luna and Twilight just about done, and once I finish Celestia's tail, I will be able to start painting her. Twilight is going to have two different crowns (one old, one new), and I am just waiting on more crowns to finish up Luna.


I am also doing a second Stranger Things AJ custom. This one has a fun, worried expression!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Fluttershy Friday! I'M MOVING!!! (Also, #154, 155, 156, and 157!!!)

 OK, so first and foremost, SO SORRY for not a lot of posts. Creative burnout is real, as well as some BIG news... I AM MOVING INTO MY OWN H...