Friday, October 19, 2018

HAPPY FLUTTERSHY FRIDAY!!! #104 and #105 (Birthday Post!)

Yup! You read that right! Happy birthday to me!!! So this is a special Fluttershy Friday Birthday post! I treated myself and got two new Fluttershys! So we are now on #104 and #105. Let's check them out! And no, they are not customs at the moment. Right now, I need to restrict what I get in terms of Fluttershys because I got a new job that is pretty much like two in one, and I am having to get like two sets of everything for my jobs. It's kind of crazy. But for now, let's check out the new Flutters!

So, for #104, I decided to get the alternate version of the story side Fluttershy. Now, I know these were originally not getting much love. However, I think these are kind of cool. So here's what the original was:



And this is what I just got:




Now, #105 was something I was actually searching for for a long time, like pretty much since the MLP movie came out. I thought the pirate scene was epic, and I was so excited to see the Guardians of Harmony line including all the Mane 6 in pirate garb. It took so long to find this, so I am so glad I finally did! Isn't she fabulous???:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Fluttershy Friday! I'M MOVING!!! (Also, #154, 155, 156, and 157!!!)

 OK, so first and foremost, SO SORRY for not a lot of posts. Creative burnout is real, as well as some BIG news... I AM MOVING INTO MY OWN H...